    prices, and Blockbuster gives you coupons for INSTORE rentals, which includes
    games, anyone out there try both before?....

    thanks

    MagicNY, Nov 14, 2004

  2. MagicNY

    Galley Guest

    I've been impressed with Blockbuster so far. Not only do you get two
    free game/DVD rentals per month, but now they receive notification from
    the Post Office when your disc has been scanned by them. When that
    happens, they ship your next disc, without having to wait for the other
    to come back.

    Galley, Nov 17, 2004

  3. MagicNY

    mycroft Guest

    "Galley" <> wrote in message
    > I've been impressed with Blockbuster so far. Not only do you get two
    > free game/DVD rentals per month, but now they receive notification from
    > the Post Office when your disc has been scanned by them. When that
    > happens, they ship your next disc, without having to wait for the other
    > to come back.

    Do they still ban NC-17 movies, or rent only censored versions?

    mycroft, Nov 17, 2004
  4. MagicNY

    Jinx Frondie Guest

    "Galley" <> wrote in message
    > I've been impressed with Blockbuster so far. Not only do you get two
    > free game/DVD rentals per month, but now they receive notification from
    > the Post Office when your disc has been scanned by them. When that
    > happens, they ship your next disc, without having to wait for the other
    > to come back.

    Yes, but do they still delay shiping if you try to rent too many a month?

    Jinx Frondie, Nov 18, 2004
  5. MagicNY

    Karl S Guest

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:36:24 GMT, "Jinx Frondie" <> wrote:

    >"Galley" <> wrote in message
    >> I've been impressed with Blockbuster so far. Not only do you get two
    >> free game/DVD rentals per month, but now they receive notification from
    >> the Post Office when your disc has been scanned by them. When that
    >> happens, they ship your next disc, without having to wait for the other
    >> to come back.

    >Yes, but do they still delay shiping if you try to rent too many a month?

    Yes, and how many do they let you steal before they suspend your
    account??

    Karl S, Nov 18, 2004
  6. MagicNY

    Jinx Frondie Guest

    "Karl S" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:36:24 GMT, "Jinx Frondie" <> wrote:
    >
    >>"Galley" <> wrote in message
    >>> I've been impressed with Blockbuster so far. Not only do you get two
    >>> free game/DVD rentals per month, but now they receive notification from
    >>> the Post Office when your disc has been scanned by them. When that
    >>> happens, they ship your next disc, without having to wait for the other
    >>> to come back.

    >>Yes, but do they still delay shiping if you try to rent too many a month?

    > Yes, and how many do they let you steal before they suspend your
    > account??

    Huh? I've never stolen a DVD from anyone. How does that question follow from
    what I asked?
    I can however receive a DVD in the morning, watch it in the afternoon and
    return it by evening and be penelized for that by them delaying sending my
    next DVD out for a day or three.

    Jinx Frondie, Nov 18, 2004
  7. MagicNY

    Biz Guest

    "Jinx Frondie" <> wrote in message
    > "Galley" <> wrote in message
    > > I've been impressed with Blockbuster so far. Not only do you get two
    > > free game/DVD rentals per month, but now they receive notification from
    > > the Post Office when your disc has been scanned by them. When that
    > > happens, they ship your next disc, without having to wait for the other
    > > to come back.

    > Yes, but do they still delay shiping if you try to rent too many a month?

    Why do you and others continue to spread rumors you have no actual proof of?
    You dont know for any certainty whether its mail-related, Netflix-related,
    brainfart-related by not acutally dropping one in the mailbox when you
    though you did.

    Only by documenting over time with mail tracking could you possibly even
    approach a rational conclusion beyond the moronic conspiracy theories that
    abound around NetFlix.

    Biz, Nov 18, 2004
  8. MagicNY

    Jinx Frondie Guest

    "Biz" <> wrote in message

    > "Jinx Frondie" <> wrote in message
    >> "Galley" <> wrote in message
    >> > I've been impressed with Blockbuster so far. Not only do you get two
    >> > free game/DVD rentals per month, but now they receive notification from
    >> > the Post Office when your disc has been scanned by them. When that
    >> > happens, they ship your next disc, without having to wait for the other
    >> > to come back.

    >> Yes, but do they still delay shiping if you try to rent too many a month?
    >>

    > Why do you and others continue to spread rumors you have no actual proof
    > of?
    > You dont know for any certainty whether its mail-related, Netflix-related,
    > brainfart-related by not acutally dropping one in the mailbox when you
    > though you did.
    >
    > Only by documenting over time with mail tracking could you possibly even
    > approach a rational conclusion beyond the moronic conspiracy theories that
    > abound around NetFlix.

    It has been documented. Someone posted a link to a web site devoted to
    Netflix inconsistencies in another topic. Do a Google news search. Stop
    accusing people of making false accusations if you don't know what you're
    talking about.

    Jinx Frondie, Nov 19, 2004
  9. In article <femnd.25985$>,
    "Jinx Frondie" <> wrote:

    > It has been documented.

    The "documentation" that's out there doesn't prove anything.

    Urra Dipschitt, Nov 19, 2004
  10. MagicNY

    Jinx Frondie Guest

    "Urra Dipschitt" <> wrote in message
    > In article <femnd.25985$>,
    > "Jinx Frondie" <> wrote:
    >
    >> It has been documented.

    > The "documentation" that's out there doesn't prove anything.

    I suspect no manner of documentation and no number of eyewitness accounts
    will change your mind.

    Jinx Frondie, Nov 19, 2004
  11. In article <qVqnd.21857$>,
    "Jinx Frondie" <> wrote:

    > "Urra Dipschitt" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <femnd.25985$>,
    > > "Jinx Frondie" <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> It has been documented.

    > > The "documentation" that's out there doesn't prove anything.

    > I suspect no manner of documentation and no number of eyewitness accounts
    > will change your mind.

    Bzzzt! Wrong. Documentation that actually proves what you are saying
    would change my mind. However, no such documentation or proof has ever
    been offered. It's all been speculation based on events that have
    occurred, but have not been explained conclusively. Even the "evidence"
    that employees have offered is hearsay that has never been confirmed by
    an reputable source.

    Regardless, go on and believe whatever you like.

    Urra Dipschitt, Nov 19, 2004