    not the time to try getting Roswell from Netflix. How long do you
    think that I should wait, a month? Anyone getting Roswell from Netflix
    now and if so how long the wait. Thanks.

    sandy, Feb 20, 2004

  2. sandy

    TVholic Guest

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:18:02 GMT, sandy <> wrote:

    > Anyone getting Roswell from Netflix now and if so how long the
    > wait.

    I just tried adding it to my queue, and it said all 6 discs are
    available now.

    Often the best time to get a title is when it's new.

    TVholic, Feb 20, 2004

  3. sandy

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "sandy" <> wrote in message
    > My library and Hollywood video 99 cent new dvd rentals have been very
    > good to me and frankly that is more then enough dvd entertainment to
    > get me through the week but for the first time I am thinking of trying
    > out the two week free Netflix offer to get the Roswell DVDs. I beleive
    > that I know enough that Netflix is not going to send me all six disks
    > from the box set but do they ever send out more then just the one from
    > a set. Also even though the Roswell audience may be small they are are
    > hard core ( despite the music problem ) so I am guessing that now is
    > not the time to try getting Roswell from Netflix. How long do you
    > think that I should wait, a month? Anyone getting Roswell from Netflix
    > now and if so how long the wait. Thanks.

    The odd paragraph break would make your posts much more readable.

    Jay Stewart, Feb 21, 2004
  4. sandy

    Del March Guest

    << My library and Hollywood video 99 cent new dvd rentals have been very
    good to me and frankly that is more then enough dvd entertainment to
    get me through the week but for the first time I am thinking of trying
    out the two week free Netflix offer to get the Roswell DVDs. I beleive
    that I know enough that Netflix is not going to send me all six disks
    from the box set but do they ever send out more then just the one from
    a set. Also even though the Roswell audience may be small they are are
    hard core ( despite the music problem ) so I am guessing that now is
    not the time to try getting Roswell from Netflix. How long do you
    think that I should wait, a month? Anyone getting Roswell from Netflix
    now and if so how long the wait. Thanks.
    >><BR><BR>

    I have used Netflix to catch up on Babylon 5, and there is no problem getting
    more than one disc from a set at any given time.

    Del March, Feb 21, 2004
  5. I just added it to my queue.

    I moved it up so that the next 6 disks I get are the Roswell series.

    Not a problem, thanks for the tip.

    Colon Terminus, Feb 21, 2004
  6. sandy

    Nonymous Guest

    "Jay Stewart" <> wrote in message

    > "sandy" <> wrote in message
    > > My library and Hollywood video 99 cent new dvd rentals have been very
    > > good to me and frankly that is more then enough dvd entertainment to
    > > get me through the week but for the first time I am thinking of trying
    > > out the two week free Netflix offer to get the Roswell DVDs. I beleive
    > > that I know enough that Netflix is not going to send me all six disks
    > > from the box set but do they ever send out more then just the one from
    > > a set. Also even though the Roswell audience may be small they are are
    > > hard core ( despite the music problem ) so I am guessing that now is
    > > not the time to try getting Roswell from Netflix. How long do you
    > > think that I should wait, a month? Anyone getting Roswell from Netflix
    > > now and if so how long the wait. Thanks.

    > The odd paragraph break would make your posts much more readable.

    He only has four sentences.

    Nonymous, Feb 21, 2004
  7. sandy

    Guest

    On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:50:14 GMT, "Colon Terminus"
    <> wrote:

    >I moved it up so that the next 6 disks I get are the Roswell series.

    When I'm trying to get a popular series, I usually don't put them one
    right after another in my queue. Instead, I interleave another movie
    in between each disc. That helps keep them from arriving out of order
    if there's a short wait on any of them as they move to the #1
    position.

    , Feb 21, 2004
  8. sandy

    Justin Guest

    wrote on [Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:28:34 GMT]:
    > On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:50:14 GMT, "Colon Terminus"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I moved it up so that the next 6 disks I get are the Roswell series.
    >>

    > When I'm trying to get a popular series, I usually don't put them one
    > right after another in my queue. Instead, I interleave another movie
    > in between each disc. That helps keep them from arriving out of order
    > if there's a short wait on any of them as they move to the #1
    > position.

    Why not just add them as a series?

    Justin, Feb 22, 2004
  9. sandy

    Guest

    On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 03:01:56 GMT, Justin <> wrote:

    >Why not just add them as a series?

    My experience is that they still only get sent out one at a time. If
    disc 2 in queue position #1 in a series is on short wait and disc 3 in
    queue position #2 is available, disc 3 will get sent out first.

    , Feb 22, 2004
  10. sandy

    NOMAD205 Guest

    >ubject: Netflix Roswell DVD Question
    >From: (sandy)
    >Date: 2/20/04 8:18 PM !!!First Boot!!!
    >
    >My library and Hollywood video 99 cent new dvd rentals have been very
    >good to me and frankly that is more then enough dvd entertainment to
    >get me through the week but for the first time I am thinking of trying
    >out the two week free Netflix offer to get the Roswell DVDs. I beleive
    >that I know enough that Netflix is not going to send me all six disks
    >from the box set but do they ever send out more then just the one from
    >a set. Also even though the Roswell audience may be small they are are
    >hard core ( despite the music problem ) so I am guessing that now is
    >not the time to try getting Roswell from Netflix. How long do you
    >think that I should wait, a month? Anyone getting Roswell from Netflix
    >now and if so how long the wait. Thanks.

    they send out exactly what is in your queue if it is available in the order
    that you want it, they send out however many discs from a season you pay for (
    3 out plan, you get 3 if thats the way you have it organized and they are
    available in your queue, same with 5 out)

    NOMAD205, Feb 23, 2004