    Netflix has raised their prices to $21.99/month. For an alternative, check
    out gameznflix.com . They are 18.50 month, have 11,000 more movies and also
    offer video games for all of the major platforms.
    Korey Kross, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Korey Kross

    Michael R Guest

    They raised the 2 out to $15.95.

    Michael R, Apr 17, 2004

  3. Korey Kross

    Britkev1 Guest

    Problem is, Gameznflix are a startup company. I have been a memember
    now for three weeks and have yet to receive a single DVD. My first
    response from them was that they would extend my free period and ship
    the movies ASAP. My second response from them stated that they really
    did not have all 28'000 discs but currently had approx 10'000 and were
    trying to order them when needed.

    I have not had a good experience. I would say until they become more
    established, stay away!
    Britkev1, Apr 18, 2004
  4. Korey Kross

    Korey Kross Guest

    I've had my membership since the first day it went live. I agree there have
    been a few hiccups. But I've successfully received 4 movies and two PS2
    games thus far.

    Korey Kross, Apr 19, 2004