    How many DVD's can I get per month if I return them a day after receiving
    them? I would think that I couldn't get more than one or two shipments a
    week due to mail delays. Can I do better?

    Syntax Error, May 22, 2004

  2. Syntax Error

    Phil R. Guest

    On Sat, 22 May 2004 19:47:20 GMT, "Syntax Error" <>
    wrote:

    >How many DVD's can I get per month if I return them a day after receiving
    >them? I would think that I couldn't get more than one or two shipments a
    >week due to mail delays. Can I do better?

    It depends. It's not always the same. This week, I shipped out 3 DVDs
    on Monday and received 3 DVDs on Wednesday. And it also depends how
    fast you watch your movies. I love Netflix. I've had no problems with
    the service.

    --Phil

    Phil R., May 22, 2004

  3. Syntax Error

    kay Guest

    "Syntax Error" <> wrote in message
    > How many DVD's can I get per month if I return them a day after receiving
    > them? I would think that I couldn't get more than one or two shipments a
    > week due to mail delays. Can I do better?

    If you return them too fast, they will start slowing down your service.

    kay, May 23, 2004
  4. >If you return them too fast, they will start slowing down your service.

    This is a myth. Ive had netflix for 3 years and usually return my movies the
    next day with no slowdown.

    SpiderManHouston, May 23, 2004
  5. Syntax Error

    kay Guest

    "SpiderManHouston" <> wrote in message
    > >If you return them too fast, they will start slowing down your service.

    > This is a myth. Ive had netflix for 3 years and usually return my movies

    the
    > next day with no slowdown.

    No it happen to me. I returned all 3 movies back at the same time. But they
    shipped only 2 movies back to me and didn't ship the 3 rd until 2 days
    later. It happened a couple of times, so now I return only 2 at a time max.

    kay, May 23, 2004
  6. Syntax Error

    Tarkus Guest

    On 5/22/2004 11:25:13 PM, kay wrote:

    > "SpiderManHouston" <> wrote in message
    >>>If you return them too fast, they will start slowing down your service.

    >> This is a myth. Ive had netflix for 3 years and usually return my movies

    > the
    >> next day with no slowdown.

    > No it happen to me. I returned all 3 movies back at the same time. But they
    > shipped only 2 movies back to me and didn't ship the 3 rd until 2 days
    > later. It happened a couple of times, so now I return only 2 at a time max.

    How do you know they received all three at the same time? Just because
    you ship something at the same time doesn't mean it travels the same
    path. I know, because I work in package receiving, and shipments that
    were sent together often come in on different days.
    --
    "That movie has warped my fragile little mind."

    Now playing: the radio

    Tarkus, May 23, 2004
  7. In article <dtXrc.4874$>,
    "kay" <> wrote:

    > No it happen to me. I returned all 3 movies back at the same time. But they
    > shipped only 2 movies back to me and didn't ship the 3 rd until 2 days
    > later. It happened a couple of times, so now I return only 2 at a time max.

    Which hub did the "3rd" disc come from? See - until you can answer a
    question like this there is no conspiratorial delay being proven. I've
    had three discs sent out on the same day and one took two days longer to
    reach me. Netflix's website showed that it would take longer. Why? It
    was coming from the other side of the country whereas the other discs
    were coming from a place about 45 minutes away.

    Reginald Dwight, May 23, 2004
  8. Syntax Error

    HELLCHEF Guest

    You can fit 3 dvds in one sleeve which is what I do. I was sending them
    seperately on the same day and time, but 2 would be received and not the third.
    So, I say, send 3 together if you can. It works for me

    HELLCHEF, May 23, 2004
  9. Syntax Error

    Justin Guest

    HELLCHEF wrote on [23 May 2004 20:10:02 GMT]:
    > You can fit 3 dvds in one sleeve which is what I do. I was sending them
    > seperately on the same day and time, but 2 would be received and not the third.
    > So, I say, send 3 together if you can. It works for me

    Of course, if one gets lost then 3 get lost, using this method.

    Justin, May 23, 2004
  10. Syntax Error

    kay Guest

    "Tarkus" <> wrote in message
    > On 5/22/2004 11:25:13 PM, kay wrote:
    >
    > > "SpiderManHouston" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> This is a myth. Ive had netflix for 3 years and usually return my

    movies
    > > the
    > >> next day with no slowdown.

    > > No it happen to me. I returned all 3 movies back at the same time. But

    they
    > > shipped only 2 movies back to me and didn't ship the 3 rd until 2 days
    > > later. It happened a couple of times, so now I return only 2 at a time

    max.

    > How do you know they received all three at the same time? Just because
    > you ship something at the same time doesn't mean it travels the same
    > path. I know, because I work in package receiving, and shipments that
    > were sent together often come in on different days.
    > --
    > "That movie has warped my fragile little mind."
    >
    > Now playing: the radio

    My distribution center is about 2 miles away.

    kay, May 24, 2004