    expect to ship your next available movie by Wednesday " I have 60 movies in
    my queue with about 50 available now.

    Anyone ever go through that?

    kaydigi, Jan 25, 2005

  2. "kaydigi" <> wrote in message
    news:QbyJd.16270$ef6.6523@trnddc07...
    > They received all of my movies back today. Now all three slots say " We
    > expect to ship your next available movie by Wednesday " I have 60 movies
    > in my queue with about 50 available now.
    >
    > Anyone ever go through that?

    Yes. Today.

    Incremental Jones, Jan 25, 2005

  3. kaydigi

    Large Farva Guest

    Yep. I've noticed them doing that for the last 2 months. I don't like them
    pacing me.

    Large Farva, Jan 25, 2005
  4. kaydigi

    kaydigi Guest

    "Large Farva" <> wrote in message
    > Yep. I've noticed them doing that for the last 2 months. I don't like them
    > pacing me.
    >

    > "kaydigi" <> wrote in message
    >> They received all of my movies back today. Now all three slots say " We
    >> expect to ship your next available movie by Wednesday " I have 60 movies
    >> in my queue with about 50 available now.
    >>
    >> Anyone ever go through that?

    Crazy ' cause I held those titles for over week before I sent them back.

    kaydigi, Jan 25, 2005
  5. kaydigi

    Joe Kaffe Guest

    "kaydigi" <> wrote in message
    > They received all of my movies back today. Now all three slots say " We
    > expect to ship your next available movie by Wednesday " I have 60 movies

    in
    > my queue with about 50 available now.
    >
    > Anyone ever go through that?

    Seems to be SOP since the price rollback. But wait, it gets worse. The last
    couple of cycles have seen shipping two days after the day they recieve
    them!

    Joe Kaffe, Jan 26, 2005
  6. kaydigi

    Tarkus Guest

    On 1/25/2005 4:44:03 PM, Joe Kaffe wrote:

    > Seems to be SOP since the price rollback. But wait, it gets worse. The
    > last couple of cycles have seen shipping two days after the day they
    > recieve them!

    You must have a horrible distribution center.
    --
    "Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and
    studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might

    Now playing: "Bush - Distant Voices"

    Tarkus, Jan 26, 2005
  7. kaydigi

    kaydigi Guest

    "Derek Janssen" <> wrote in message
    > kaydigi wrote:
    >
    >> They received all of my movies back today. Now all three slots say " We
    >> expect to ship your next available movie by Wednesday " I have 60 movies
    >> in my queue with about 50 available now.
    >>
    >> Anyone ever go through that?

    > Yep. Usually on days when they deliver the mail late in the afternoon.
    >
    > Derek Janssen (it's amazing *what* they'll blame on "greedy Netflix
    > weasels")

    They received them early this morning at 8AM. That's the time stamp on my
    email

    kaydigi, Jan 26, 2005

    Derek Janssen, Jan 26, 2005
  9. kaydigi

    Kingkeld Guest

    I see the same thing. After they lowered the price, the service went to
    hell - even if they claim it is the "same great service"! :(

    Kingkeld, Jan 27, 2005