  1. PapaBear

    PapaBear Guest

    Netflix won't connect for me this morning...

    PapaBear, Mar 24, 2008

  2. PapaBear

    Justin Guest

    PapaBear wrote on [Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:42:06 GMT]:
    > Netflix won't connect for me this morning...

    The Netflix web site is temporarily unavailable.
    Our site is temporarily down, but not to worry, our distribution centers
    are still sending and receiving DVDs. We're also working hard to get the
    site up as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you
    for your patience. You can contact Netflix Customer Service at
    1-888-638-3549.
    -- Your friends at Netflix

    Justin, Mar 24, 2008

  3. PapaBear

    Guest

    On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:42:06 GMT, "PapaBear" <2x>
    wrote:

    >Netflix won't connect for me this morning...

    Who cares. Netflix is one of the biggest ripoff companies in
    existance. Anyone who uses Netflix is a moron and idiot.

    , Mar 26, 2008