Netflix mysteriously drops The Shield Season 2 Disks 5/6???

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Seth Brundle, Jan 10, 2004.

  1. Seth Brundle

    Seth Brundle Guest

    I just got this email from NetFlix - anyone know what gives?

    The movie
    The Shield: Season 2: Disc 5()

    has been removed from your Netflix Rental Queue. Unfortunately,
    we will no longer offer it for rental on our web site.

    We realize this is disappointing and want to reassure you
    that we only remove movies in unusual circumstances.

    We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you find
    many other movies to enjoy on our web site.

    Thank you,
    The Netflix Team

    Seth Brundle, Jan 10, 2004

  2. "Seth Brundle" <> wrote in message
    > I just got this email from NetFlix - anyone know what gives?

    It's only a 4 disc set.

    Henry LaPierre

    LaPierre Henry, Jan 10, 2004