    3. Can you break a set?
    4. Sometimes I like inserting movies in between some of the series
    disc, will I still be able to do this?
    Joseph Huddleston, Feb 12, 2006

  2. Joseph  Huddleston

    Bill's News Guest

    Joseph Huddleston wrote:
    > I started adding some newer TV Series to my queue and have noticed
    > that they are not appearing im my queue as multiple queue items.
    > Previously when I added one series it appeared as 6 items in my
    > queue; however, after noticing this change on the newer series I
    > removed it and added it back and it appeared as one item.
    >
    > My questions are these:
    > 1. Is this due to a new design?
    > 2. What happens when I start getting some of the discs? (or will
    > they
    > ship as a set?)
    > 3. Can you break a set?
    > 4. Sometimes I like inserting movies in between some of the series
    > disc, will I still be able to do this?

    I have several series in Q now and all show as individual discs. To
    which series do you refer?
    Bill's News, Feb 12, 2006

  3. Joseph  Huddleston

    PC Medic Guest

    "Bill's News" <> wrote in message
    > Joseph Huddleston wrote:
    >> I started adding some newer TV Series to my queue and have noticed
    >> that they are not appearing im my queue as multiple queue items.
    >> Previously when I added one series it appeared as 6 items in my
    >> queue; however, after noticing this change on the newer series I
    >> removed it and added it back and it appeared as one item.
    >>
    >> My questions are these:
    >> 1. Is this due to a new design?
    >> 2. What happens when I start getting some of the discs? (or will they
    >> ship as a set?)
    >> 3. Can you break a set?
    >> 4. Sometimes I like inserting movies in between some of the series
    >> disc, will I still be able to do this?

    > I have several series in Q now and all show as individual discs. To which
    > series do you refer?

    While in the past when I ordered multi-disk sets it would ship and count as
    one selection, lately it has listed each disk as a seperate item in my queue
    and shipped seperately based on my 3 at a time maximum. If you are getting
    them listed as a single item, this would be good news to see come back.
    PC Medic, Feb 13, 2006
  4. Gun Slinger Girl
    Roswell Seasons 1, 2 and 3
    The Job: Complete Series
    Millenium: Season One
    Veronica Mars: Season One

    These are just a few. All of these were showing multiple items in
    queue when added but I removed and re-added and they appeared as single
    items with the ability to add each to the queue separately.
    Joseph Huddleston, Feb 13, 2006
  5. I can't imagine they would ship a 5-7 disk set at once, but if they did
    that would keep me busy for awhile.
    Joseph Huddleston, Feb 13, 2006