    Do they go by address rather then different names and credit card
    numbers.
    , Jan 4, 2005

  2. Alpha Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Do they go by address rather then different names and credit card
    > numbers.

    They use all data.
    Alpha, Jan 4, 2005

  3. J. Guest

    <> wrote in message
    Do they go by address rather then different names and credit card
    numbers.

    =============

    What difference would it make? The charge is $6/month/DVD, regardless of
    level -- 8-at-a-time for $47.99; 5-at-a-time for $29.99; 3-at-a-time for
    $17.99; 2-at-a-time for $11.99.

    J.
    J., Jan 4, 2005
  4. Zeppo Guest

    Huh? Yeah but.... you can watch the DVD's, mail them back and they send you
    another to replace it. I go through about 12-20 movies a month for $18. A
    lot less than I was spending renting from Blockbuster.

    Plus my turnaround time is pretty good. I dropped a DVD in the mailbox on my
    corner yesterday morning. I got an email this morning saying they received
    it. I'll get the replacement in the mail tomorrow.

    Jon

    Zeppo, Jan 4, 2005
  5. Biz Guest

    The difference is this poster apparently thinks he could use multiple trial
    offers to avoid actually paying for a membership. Lie to the guy, tell him
    it'll work, and hope they shut him down and refuse to allow him to get a
    paid subscription for being a scam artist.

    Biz, Jan 4, 2005
  6. J. Guest

    Son has it and goes through, on average, 24-28 per month. Most he watches
    but some he has me copy. Nice system and extremely fast. Not only like the
    company but bought stock in it. Took a bath when price went down due to
    BB's entry in the market and NF lowered its prices. I don't think they
    needed to discount their fees -- they have the infrastructure set in place
    that will take another company several years to duplicate. My advice: by
    the stock and become a member.

    J.

    J., Jan 5, 2005