Netflix hates Jinx Frondie - slows his rentals for no reason!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Reginald Dwight, Nov 24, 2004.

  1. Poor Jinxie! He hates science! He can't form a logical thought but at
    least we know it's the government's fault!

    Reginald Dwight, Nov 24, 2004

  2. Reginald Dwight

    Jinx Frondie Guest

    Re: Netflix loves Reginald Dwight - speeds his service for no reason

    "Reginald Dwight" <> wrote in message
    > Poor Jinxie! He hates science!

    Actually I love science.

    > He can't form a logical thought

    Locig would be philosophy not science but what can we expect from a Netflix
    Bitch!

    >but at
    > least we know it's the government's fault!

    Reggie does non sequiturs too. Brilliant!

    Elton's gonna be pissed at you for using his name.

    Jinx Frondie, Nov 24, 2004

  3. Reginald Dwight

    "Jinx Frondie" <> wrote in message

    > Locig would be philosophy not science but what can we expect from a
    > Netflix Bitch!

    That would be Logic.

    But you're still a Netflix Bitch.

    Jinx Frondie, Nov 24, 2004