    contact them. I guess I'll have to find disc #5 SOMEWHERE????, jeez this
    sucks.

    Russ

    Russell, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Russell

    Impmon Guest

    On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:54:08 GMT, "Russell" <>
    typed:

    >Been watching the show 24, it comes on 6 discs. Netflix's queue said they
    >sent disc#5, but we got 6 instead. I can't find anyway other than email to
    >contact them. I guess I'll have to find disc #5 SOMEWHERE????, jeez this
    >sucks.

    Did the package state disc 5 anywhere? If so, someone probably got 5
    and 6 mixed up in the previous rental and Netflix never noticed the
    mixup yet.
    ----
    space for rent.

    Impmon, Sep 25, 2003

  3. Russell

    Jeeters Guest

    "Russell" <> wrote in message
    > Been watching the show 24, it comes on 6 discs. Netflix's queue said they
    > sent disc#5, but we got 6 instead. I can't find anyway other than email to
    > contact them. I guess I'll have to find disc #5 SOMEWHERE????, jeez this
    > sucks.

    Better hurry! Season 3 starts at the end of October.

    Jeeters, Sep 26, 2003