    deliveries on that day.

    -beaumon
    , Dec 31, 2006

  2. Irulan Guest

    Yes, dammit. Cuts my turn-around day by one. :(
    Good thing I can turn in my Blockbuster rentals into the store for new
    ones on Tuesday.

    --
    Irulan
    from the stars we come

    Irulan, Jan 1, 2007

  3. Bill's News Guest

    @yahoo.com wrote:
    > For those of you belonging to Netflix currently, the USPS is
    > shut down
    > on Jan 2nd so that postal workers may mourn President Ford.
    > No
    > deliveries on that day.
    >
    > -beaumon

    Yes, the only president never elected gets a taxpayer supported
    holiday from the president with the most vacation days from
    office;-0)

    No school holiday for Andrew Jackson, a notoriously bad speller
    (and I don't mean mystic); nor U.S. Grant, the drinking man's
    president; nor Teddy, who along with Washington and Lincoln
    (once celebrated by holidays of their own but now relegated to
    "presidents day") shares Rushmore's carvings with Tom, the
    author of note in this nation who may have been the first dirty
    republican politician? We got no holiday for Kennedy's birth
    nor assassination. What, may I ask, did Gerry do beside pardon
    Dick?
    Bill's News, Jan 3, 2007