    Does this mean I'm going to have to dump netflix and go to blockbuster
    mail order? Or use both?

    GRRR
    N/A, Dec 7, 2005

  2. N/A wrote:

    > Also, I would love to be able to
    > watch an entire season of the original Twlight Zone, but alas ..

    ....Alas, Netflix rarely bothers to upgrade new special-edition releases,
    and thinks that we'll be perfectly satisfied with those 47 primeval
    "pre-Definitive" Panasonic 4-ep. disks our grandfathers used to watch.

    (You can request that they upgrade THIS one, but hey, it's not like *I*
    didn't try to get through.)

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Dec 7, 2005