    J.
    NY

    ..
    Jet, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Jet

    Pug Fugley Guest

    www.walmart.com

    Cheaper, but nowhere near the selection.

    "Jet" <> wrote in message
    > Any other place(s) on the 'ever-expanding' WWW whereas people (I) can

    'rent'

    Pug Fugley, Feb 29, 2004

  3. Jet

    Justin Guest

    www.greencine.com

    Justin, Feb 29, 2004
  4. "Pug Fugley" <> wrote in message
    > www.walmart.com
    >
    > Cheaper, but nowhere near the selection.

    Let's examine the word "cheaper", shall we? Their base package is about four
    dollars less than Netflix. WalMart starts out around $15.86, whereas Netflix
    starts off at $19.99 From there, every other advantage belongs to Netflix.
    There isn't one category I can think of where WalMart surpasses Netflix.

    So don't let the lower price fool you. As with all things WalMart, you get
    what you pay for.

    ICEBREAKER
    "A movie huh? Maybe we could, I don't know, sit in the balcony and I could
    take a bite out of your candy bar while you poke around in my popcorn box. I
    don't think so Mr. Pervert!...Just trying to keep the boulder in front of my
    love cave."
    My Big Fat Obnoxious Icebreaker, Mar 1, 2004
  5. Jet

    Guest

    On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 07:39:17 GMT, "Jet" <>
    wrote:

    >Any other place(s) on the 'ever-expanding' WWW whereas people (I) can 'rent'
    >DVDs like @ NetFlix.com ???
    >
    >Take care,
    >
    >J.
    >NY
    >
    >.

    www.xrentdvd.com
    , Mar 1, 2004
  6. In addition to those already mentioned, you can check out Blockbuster
    Video's foray into the DVD-by-mail market:
    www.filmcaddy.com

    You can read all about the upcoming competition to Netflix at:
    http://www.forbes.com/2003/04/21/cx_pp_0421bbi.html&e=747

    --
    Barry Rosenstock
    Anchor Digital Inc.