    Repeat: DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE SETTLEMENT.

    It's a lousy deal anyway, and your service WILL suffer.
    , Jul 7, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > Whatever you do, DON'T sign up for the netflix class action suit
    > settlement free month upgrade program.
    >
    > First of all they aren't saying when they will ever actually run
    > this program. It's "somewhere in the future".

    Well, you see, one of the whiners complained that it "wasn't good
    enough", so their lawyers went back to the table for another six to
    eight months, while they try to figure out a better settlement (y'know,
    like, maybe *two* coupons)...

    ....So guess what, whiners?--You don't even get THAT! :)

    Derek Janssen (what, me, enjoying this?--No, no. Heavens, no. Must be
    mistaken)
    Derek Janssen, Jul 7, 2006