    Is anyone renting hd dvd from netflix? If so How long does it take to
    receive them are they shipped as fast as the regular dvd's?

    TIA

    skip, Apr 29, 2007

  2. skip wrote:

    > Is anyone renting hd dvd from netflix? If so How long does it take to
    > receive them are they shipped as fast as the regular dvd's?

    It's a matter of in-center catalog availability, so depends on your
    location--
    At this early stage (and considering HD saturation in general), you're
    probably more likely to get "out-of-town" shipments, at least compared
    to Blu-Ray....Nothing out of the way, though.

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Apr 29, 2007

  3. skip

    skip Guest

    Derek Janssen <> wrote in news:l62dnT_
    :

    > skip wrote:
    >
    >> Is anyone renting hd dvd from netflix? If so How long does it take to
    >> receive them are they shipped as fast as the regular dvd's?

    > It's a matter of in-center catalog availability, so depends on your
    > location--
    > At this early stage (and considering HD saturation in general), you're
    > probably more likely to get "out-of-town" shipments, at least compared
    > to Blu-Ray....Nothing out of the way, though.
    >
    > Derek Janssen

    OK thank you.

    skip, Apr 29, 2007
  4. skip

    Mr. Moe Guest

    On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 22:46:48 GMT, skip <skip[@nospam.com> wrote:

    >Derek Janssen <> wrote in news:l62dnT_
    >:
    >
    >> skip wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is anyone renting hd dvd from netflix? If so How long does it take to
    >>> receive them are they shipped as fast as the regular dvd's?

    >> It's a matter of in-center catalog availability, so depends on your
    >> location--
    >> At this early stage (and considering HD saturation in general), you're
    >> probably more likely to get "out-of-town" shipments, at least compared
    >> to Blu-Ray....Nothing out of the way, though.
    >>
    >> Derek Janssen
    >>

    >OK thank you.

    My Netflix DVDs come from a location a few miles away from me....so I
    get mine the day after they receive them. Check the return
    envelope....it will tell you where they are coming from.

    For a quicker return....after you burn your copies, take them to the
    Post Office in time for their afternoon pick-up....instead of throwing
    them into a mailbox. Go into the Post Office and drop them in the
    slot, or better yet...give them to a clerk.

    I have had no problems at all since I joined them.
    Mr. Moe

    Mr. Moe, Apr 30, 2007
  5. skip

    Guest

    On Apr 29, 4:22 pm, skip <skip[@nospam.com> wrote:
    > Is anyone renting hd dvd from netflix? If so How long does it take to
    > receive them are they shipped as fast as the regular dvd's?

    I rent HD-DVD's and they come in just as fast as regular DVD's. Can't
    speak for Blu-ray.

    , Apr 30, 2007