Netdiag.exe

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Robbie Robinson, May 28, 2006.

  1. Dear 24 HourSupportHelpDesk
    I've written a few times about this problem I have recently been blessed
    with on my Dell Windows XP Home Edition with Office installed. I did not
    ever receive an answer. I need to join a Newsgroup and from what I've
    observed you're a pretty darn good one. As of yesterday I didn't have any
    information about my little friend in the Subject Box. Well, Today I have
    found so much information about it out of "Help and Support" and I made so
    many copies of what I will have to download to take care of this little baby
    that I'm scared. I know you are all smart and I need your help, soon. I know
    this is not the proper way to do this. But I don't have that kind of time.
    If you won't help me, will you steer me towards a newsgroup that will? I've
    gotten the information about that free forum from you guys, but I don't have
    a car and I don't know where it is. But I'll find it and get there somehow,
    if that's what I have to do.

    It's callled Netdiag.exe. and it's a Netsork Diagnostics Tool on a computer
    running Microsoft Windows 2000. It's a command-line tool that you can use to
    test the network connectivity. There are so many things (from what I've
    read ) that can go wrong.......that's why I'm scared.

    Please post this. I need your help.
    Thank you
    Robbie Robinson

    I don't even know the proper way I'm supposed to be using my Outlook Express
    6 for this, but I'm giving it the old college try.

    Robbie Robinson, May 28, 2006

  2. Robbie Robinson

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:Wrpeg.27$,