    It's available for FireFox and IE. I tried to install on Mozilla but
    it couldn't find the right installation script. Too bad. It looks like
    a good tool and was recommended in the Kim Komando newsletter.
    Stubby, Jun 4, 2005

  2. Stubby uitte de volgende tekst op 4/06/2005 21:24:
    > It's available for FireFox and IE. I tried to install on Mozilla but
    > it couldn't find the right installation script. Too bad. It looks like
    > a good tool and was recommended in the Kim Komando newsletter.

    link? what does it do?

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    Interesting websites:
    www.lieverleven.be (I cooperate)
    www.eu04.com European Referendum Campaign
    aouw.org The Art Of Urban Warfare
    Hendrik Maryns, Jun 4, 2005

  3. Stubby

    Reg Mouatt Guest

    On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 22:32:34 +0200, Hendrik Maryns
    <> wrote:

    >Stubby uitte de volgende tekst op 4/06/2005 21:24:
    >> It's available for FireFox and IE. I tried to install on Mozilla but
    >> it couldn't find the right installation script. Too bad. It looks like
    >> a good tool and was recommended in the Kim Komando newsletter.

    >link? what does it do?

    Hi Hendrik,
    Have a look at
    http://toolbar.netcraft.com/

    Reg
    Reg Mouatt, Jun 4, 2005
  4. Stubby

    John Guest

    On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 22:37:59 +0000 (UTC), Reg Mouatt
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 22:32:34 +0200, Hendrik Maryns
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Stubby uitte de volgende tekst op 4/06/2005 21:24:
    >>> It's available for FireFox and IE. I tried to install on Mozilla but
    >>> it couldn't find the right installation script. Too bad. It looks like
    >>> a good tool and was recommended in the Kim Komando newsletter.

    >>link? what does it do?

    >Hi Hendrik,
    >Have a look at
    >http://toolbar.netcraft.com/
    >
    >Reg

    How do I know the site itself is not spyware?
    Perhaps, after loading it, it sends all your private information "home".

    John <><

    A wise monkey is a monkey who doesn't monkey
    with an other monkey's monkey.
    John, Jun 4, 2005
  5. Stubby

    Reg Mouatt Guest

    On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 18:49:29 -0400, John <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 22:37:59 +0000 (UTC), Reg Mouatt
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 22:32:34 +0200, Hendrik Maryns
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Stubby uitte de volgende tekst op 4/06/2005 21:24:
    >>>
    >>>link? what does it do?

    >>Hi Hendrik,
    >>Have a look at
    >>http://toolbar.netcraft.com/
    >>
    >>Reg

    >How do I know the site itself is not spyware?
    >Perhaps, after loading it, it sends all your private information "home".
    >

    >John <><
    >
    >A wise monkey is a monkey who doesn't monkey
    >with an other monkey's monkey.

    If you are based in the UK, there is an article in 'Computeractive'
    magazine, Issue 191, (9th-22nd.Jun) on Page 7 giving details of the
    web site and download and its capabilities.

    Reg
    Reg Mouatt, Jun 7, 2005