    Thanks,

    Marc

    , Dec 9, 2007

  2. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    >Hi,
    >I am looking for a softphone which has support for STUN and G.729 and
    >which is able to register to the Net2phone voiceline service.
    >
    >I know eyeBeam is not compatible, has anybody tried a compatible
    >softphone?

    You probably won't get a free one that supports g729 due to patent
    issues.

    However eyeBeam does support g729 according to the documentation on
    their site, but you have to pay for it. I don't know why it wouldn't be
    compatable with Net2phone unless they don't use SIP ...

    Gordon

    Gordon Henderson, Dec 9, 2007

  3. Guest

    On 12ÔÂ9ÈÕ, ÏÂÎç10ʱ59·Ö, wrote:
    > I am looking for a softphone which has support for STUN and G.729 and
    > which is able to register to the Net2phone voiceline service.
    >
    > I know eyeBeam is not compatible, has anybody tried a compatible
    > softphone?

    first of all, does net2phone use sip? I don't think so. That's why
    eyebeam don't support it.

    Leon

    , Dec 11, 2007