  1. k.p.s.sarma is completed master of information technology
    in the year of 2003-2004. please your suggession by him .
    what is the next? he do?

    k.palani subramanya sarma, Jan 30, 2005

  2. Great I really need some advise. How do I stop a$$fuskers like yourself from
    trolling the boards? In addition how does one remove one's shoe from
    someone's a$$. I would seem I kicked one of these trolls so hard I lost my
    shoe, and I really liked that shoe. Oh and one more question. What does a
    master of information technology do when he's not bugging the living $hit
    out of me?

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 30, 2005

  3. k.palani subramanya sarma

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "k.palani subramanya sarma" <> wrote in

    > k.p.s.sarma is completed master of information technology
    > in the year of 2003-2004. please your suggession by him .
    > what is the next? he do?

    one order of chicken tika please. can you make it with spinach on the side.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 30, 2005
  4. k.palani subramanya sarma

    T-Bone Guest

    "k.palani subramanya sarma" <> wrote
    > k.p.s.sarma is completed master of information technology

    Yes, but is he master of his domain?

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jan 31, 2005
  5. k.palani subramanya sarma

    Syncme Guest

    "k.palani subramanya sarma" <> wrote in message
    > k.p.s.sarma is completed master of information technology
    > in the year of 2003-2004. please your suggession by him .
    > what is the next? he do?

    I hear cab companies are looking....

    Syncme, Feb 1, 2005
  6. k.palani subramanya sarma

    T-Bone Guest

    "Syncme" <> wrote
    > I hear cab companies are looking....

    Around here you have to have your PhD for that. A masters degree will net
    you night manager at the 7-11 at best.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP

    T-Bone, Feb 2, 2005
  7. k.palani subramanya sarma

    Syncme Guest

    >> I hear cab companies are looking....
    >
    > Around here you have to have your PhD for that.>

    Ah, so you're a from New York City....:)

    Syncme, Feb 2, 2005