    doesn't go very deep but it covers every topic you need
    to know to understand .NET. worth buying it.

    Regards.
    Laurent Desmons, Nov 29, 2003

  2. Yes, there's a chapter about the Compact Framework and
    also about smart clients. but it doesn't cover everything
    about these topics, though.
    Laurent Desmons, Nov 29, 2003

  3. Well seems like this book in not yet available in
    English.... have to wait for it to be translated.
    Laurent Desmons, Nov 29, 2003
  4. Laurent Desmons

    Humanity Guest

    "Laurent Desmons" <nospam@please> wrote in message
    > I just finished the book ".NET" by Dick Lantim, and it's
    > one of the best books I've read on the subject. It
    > doesn't go very deep but it covers every topic you need
    > to know to understand .NET. worth buying it.
    >
    > Regards.

    Does it cover the .NET Compact Framework?
    Humanity, Nov 30, 2003