    Thanks in advance,
    Jamie.
    Bristol, UK.

    Jamie Thomson, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Jamie Thomson

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >What are the differences between the VS6 Exam 100
    >Analyzing Requirements and Defining Solution Architectures
    >and the MCSD.NET equivilent?

    More or less as the title says. However, in practice there is not a
    massive amount of difference, although the case studies (certainly in
    the beta) are somewhat less convoluted.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 25, 2003

  3. Jamie Thomson

    jj Guest

    I agree. Very similar, but 300 is more straightforward.
    Virtually no difference in approach - well, 300 is a bit
    more web-oriented.

    J Jones
    MCSD, MCSD.net

    jj, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Jamie Thomson

    Sarang Datye Guest

    The 70-300 is surely more straightforward. But the good
    thing baout it is - it is easier to study for 70-300
    because the official curriculum is pretty good (better the
    70-100)

    Sarang Datye, Nov 29, 2003