    don't really want to embark on the study to simply be out-of-date within 6
    months.

    Can anyone let me know when the new exam versions will be out?

    Al James, Feb 18, 2008

  2. Hi Al, as microsoft says, the MCAD/MCSD exams will retire on march 2009, so
    if you have few exams left to complete, do it. but on the other hand, if
    you're just starting, it's better you consider taking 2005/2008 exams instead.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/examstoretire.mspx

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/vstudio/2008/default.mspx

    Hope it helps,
    --