.NET programmer wanted - Auckland based

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Justin, Dec 18, 2006.

  1. Justin

    Justin Guest

    I have a client that is having an issue with his current .NET
    development company.

    The project is a basic orders/shopping cart system built using .NET2 and
    accessing an MSSQL database.

    He is looking for someone to complete the project with a view to launch
    early in new year.

    From what I can work out this is mainly the other pages (contact us,
    where are we etc) that need to be finished. The order/shopping cart and
    relevant administration pages are almost complete.

    Anyone interested please reply with a email to my unmunged email address
    (take out the nix2spam.)

    Regards

    Justin

    Justin, Dec 18, 2006