    Is it better to unistall it or ".NET Framework"?
    thanks

    bye Fogar

    Fogar, Apr 18, 2004

  2. Fogar

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Fogar <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hi,
    > Four days ago I formatted my HD and my PC worked fine.
    > Yesterday I have launched "".NET Framework" and my PC now makes many
    > crashes. If I open two or three softwares my PC crashes.

    How can you launch the .Net Framework? I don't know what you're talking
    about here. Only a program that is written such as "Drive Image 7" to use
    the .Net Framework will use it. If a program is not written to use the
    ..Net Framework, then it should not be affected by the install of the .Net
    Framework.

    So, what kind of program crashes are you talking about?

    > Why?
    > I added ".NET Framework" because I liked use "Drive Image 7" only.
    > Is it better to unistall it or ".NET Framework"?
    > thanks

    Well your going to need .Net Framework on the machine to run "Drive Image
    7". I'll assume that this has been installed on a Win 2K, XP or Win 2K3
    O/S, since .Net Framework will not work on any of the other MS O/S(s).

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Apr 18, 2004

  3. Fogar

    Kenny Guest

    I too installed NET Framework to use Drive Image and it messed up my user
    accounts!

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Apr 18, 2004
  4. Fogar

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Kenny" <> wrote in

    > I too installed NET Framework to use Drive Image and it messed up my
    > user accounts!
    >
    > --
    >
    > Kenny

    I am studying for the .Net MCSD -- not which really means anything.
    However, I had to install the .Net Framework in order to do the ASP.Net,
    VB.Net etc., etc. exercise in the MS Press training books. All other
    applications running on the machine are not affected by the .Net
    Framework being installed on the machines nor has the install of the .Net
    Framework corrupted user accounts on the NT based O/S.

    I don't know what's happening on your machine and it could be strictly do
    to what is happening with the Drive Image Software. You should make
    contact with Drive Image Software Tech Support and discuss your issues.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Apr 18, 2004