    __________ Informatie van ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versie van database viruskenmerken 4723 (20091228) __________

    Het bericht is gecontroleerd door ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

    http://www.eset.com

    Peter Rubens, Dec 28, 2009

  2. If Windows Update wants to install it, you don't have it. ;)

    The general rule is that re-applying a service pack shouldn't break
    anything.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 28, 2009

  3. ..NET 3.5.1 is installed as part of Windows 7. No service packs are
    needed - yet. .NET 3.5.1 includes all the functions of earlier versions.

    There are some poorly coded applications which insist on earlier
    versions being installed. There are workrounds to install earlier
    versions of .NET if necessary, but it should not be done unless essential.

    Dominic Payer, Dec 29, 2009
  4. Peter Rubens

    Carlos Guest

    Peter,
    NET Framework 3.5 SP1 doesn't apply as a patch for Windows 7 as you can see
    here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...FamilyID=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7
    If Windows Update doesn't offer it to you it means that it is an integral
    part of the original 3.5 embedded in Windows 7.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 29, 2009