    0.

    regards
    me

    doom, Nov 20, 2007

  2. You will probably get a faster and more clear respons from one of the MSDN
    forums, or a Developer group. The debate in this group largely hovers around
    general user aspects of running a 64bit Windows OS.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 21, 2007

  3. doom

    doom Guest

    thanks

    This is not that much specific to 64x, but i could not even see the data
    exposed on 32x

    doom, Nov 21, 2007