    of websites that can help prepare for it.

    Looking forward for an answer. Thanks a lot. :)

    Kiran.

    Kiran, Jan 2, 2005

  2. >It would be great if you could also help me with address
    >of websites that can help prepare for it.

    sure as it's the new year,

    www.microsoft.com/learning

    www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/prepare/findexam.asp

    Once you have mastered the art of using a web browser, and decided on
    your chosen path, you may wish to look through
    msdn.microsoft.com/library which will help with your research.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2005

  3. I saw that coming..

    To get MCSD you have to take the same exams as MCAD anyway so focus on that
    first. Fair warning, if you are not already experienced in .Net specifically
    it could take a long time. The MSDN library is very helpful indeed. Although
    if you dont know what a namespace or class is it would be near impossible to
    use.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jan 2, 2005
  4. >The MSDN library is very helpful indeed. Although
    >if you dont know what a namespace or class is it would be near impossible to
    >use.

    I disagree, you do not need to know what a namespace or a class is in
    order to use a web browser :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2005
  5. Kiran

    Lee Guest

    Kiran,
    I been talking to Boston University Corporate Training
    Center (www.butrain.com) and a company call Appdev
    (www.Appdev.com). After a couple of calls, I reached a
    decision. If you are a developer with many years (4+)
    and you know a little about .Net already, you would be
    better to get the MCSD. The MCAD is a little light. You
    should look at the microsoft site, they show the
    differences there. This should help. Be aware that the
    certifications will change with .net 2005 coming. I am
    on the fence about getting training using CD's or just
    buying the books. I need more hands on stuff.
    Lee

    looking
    >for help here. Could you please tell me what are the

    best
    >options and subjects to complete .Net certification and
    >which is the one that should be taken first MCAD or

    MCSD?

    Lee, Jan 6, 2005
  6. well I am saying is that if you dont know what to look it up hard to start
    from the MSDN front page. What do I search for?...

    I guess it could be done I dont know I didnt start using it until I had a
    pool of specific things to look up, even then!

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jan 7, 2005