.NET/ CAREER POSITION/ EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY/ IN

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by OMNI GROUP, Mar 7, 2006.

  1. OMNI GROUP

    OMNI GROUP Guest

    OMNI GROUP

    419-537-9447

    .NET/ CAREER POSITION/ IN

    A solid well established company (Non Consulting) has several openings for

    ..NET developers. Our client is expanding their IS department due to
    substantial

    growth over the last few years. This is a career position with excellent
    opportunity

    for advancement. Our client is located several miles North of Fort Wayne,
    Indiana.

    Besides the normal benefits, the company has a strong bonus program. In
    addition

    to .NET one must also have experience with MS SQL. This position requires
    several

    years of .NET experience. The company not only requires IS skills, but seeks
    out

    people with excellent character who can be team players.

    If you are interested and qualified, answer the five questions below.
    Email answers

    WITH a resume to: .

    1.. .NET Experience -----------------yrs
    2.. MS SQL Experience -------------yrs