    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    www.mcngp.tk
    Consultant, Sep 17, 2003

  2. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    when fishing i find that the Net i use totally fails to hold water.
    consultant could you please help me with this

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > should any of you need help with .net security, etc, consultant will

    assist.

    billyw, Sep 17, 2003

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    yes, use a net with smaller holes, you have too many large breaches

    Consultant, Sep 17, 2003
  4. Consultant

    Dragon Guest

    My accountant tell me that my net is not very high which is causing my
    future to be insecure. He suggested that I need to increase my gross income
    to help increase my net. How shall I go about increasing my gross income to
    over 200K per year? ;)

    Dragon, Sep 17, 2003
  5. You might try 2003.
    Glenn

    Glenn D. Crosse, Sep 17, 2003
  6. Consultant

    Dragon Guest

    I can't even get 2K3 is simply not enough (my accountant says) :)

    Dragon, Sep 18, 2003
  7. I'm not ready for C# yet...should I start with D# or E#?

    --
    RL (sharp-wit) Coppedge, MCSE, MCT

    http://www.rlcoppedge.com/

    RL Coppedge, MCSE, Sep 18, 2003
  8. Consultant

    Dev Lunsford Guest

    > I'm not ready for C# yet...should I start with D# or E#?

    There's no such thing as E#. D# yes, but E# is really just the same as F.
    There are 2 white keys in a row.

    -dev...
    Dev Lunsford, Sep 18, 2003
  9. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > My accountant tell me that my net is not very high which is causing my
    > future to be insecure. He suggested that I need to increase my gross

    income
    > to help increase my net. How shall I go about increasing my gross income

    > over 200K per year? ;)

    Drugs... there's a lot of money in drugs...
    Jtyc, Sep 18, 2003
  10. Consultant

    Kendal Emery Guest

    No, our minds tell us there is no such thing as E#, but musically, it is a
    valid note. Every note shares at least two names

    C# = Db
    B# = C
    and so on.......

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Sep 18, 2003
  11. You guys know there is an F# by Microsoft.
    http://research.microsoft.com/projects/ilx/fsharp.aspx

    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Sep 18, 2003
  12. Consultant

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Hmmmm, I would walk a mile for a caml ???

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Sep 18, 2003