    reports the dnload as 90Mb after selection but install window allways
    reports a 45Mb dnload that fails to install. So my ??? is how big is it 90
    or 45 Mbs anybody know for sure.
    Scott Hill, Jan 30, 2007

  2. Scott Hill

    Jane C Guest

    It's 90MB.

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)

    Jane C, Jan 30, 2007

  3. Scott Hill

    Scott Hill Guest

    Thx I found a downloadable installer

    Scott Hill, Jan 30, 2007
  4. Scott Hill

    Theo Guest

    I think the update is fouled up. I just had the same
    experience with .NET 3.0 not failing to install via
    Microsoft Update. I think the wrong update is being
    selected and the one for XP 32-bit is being selected by
    Update. I downloaded the x64 package, 90 MB, and it
    installed fine.

    Theo, Jan 31, 2007