    Your fast response is much appreciated.

    Thank you,
    AM
    Amit, Jul 6, 2007

  2. i don't know for sure. but if they do, it probably won't be until 6 months
    after the visual studio 2008 rtm.

    it might behoove anyone contemplating an mcpd or mcitp to wait until the
    next set of exams are released -- that's what i would do.

    Duane Douglas, Jul 6, 2007

  3. Amit

    Amit Guest

    Sorry but I am still cannot make my mind if I should wait.

    Anyone can help?

    Also, If I pass this exam, I will get MCP status?

    Amit, Jul 9, 2007
  4. Amit:
    See
    http://blogs.msdn.com/howard_dierki...ications-follow-up-implications-for-mcpd.aspx

    Frankly, I would only wait if you currently are programming with .Net
    Framework 3.0, and would be confused about the differences between 2 and 3.
    The 3.x exams won't be available until sometime in 2008. If you are currently
    using Visual Studio 2005, take the 526 (Windows) or 528 (Web) exam. If you
    are currently using Visual Studio 2003, take the 70-3xx series. If you are
    not using either, you had better start getting experience before you even
    think about taking exams.

    At the very least, I would take 70-536, which will be in both the 2.x and
    3.x exam certifications. However, this exam alone does not give you any
    certification at all.

    LarryWestMCSD, Jul 10, 2007