    I'm asking this bacause, if the new set of exams are to cover lot of areas
    in WIndows Vista, we need to get familiar with the OS prior to getting into
    the real development for Vista.
    MSDN, Sep 12, 2006

  2. MSDN

    maryannjoy Guest

    Hi,
    can u tell me the sources from which u prepared for the MCTS exams and how
    long did you take to prepare for each exam? Can you share them with me? I'm
    planning to take it up soon.

    Thanks.

    maryannjoy, Sep 14, 2006

  3. MSDN

    Philich Guest

    I completed my MCTS in .NET 2.0 for Windows apps.
    I'm planning to take MCPD up soon.
    Let’s prepare together and exchange some materials.
    My e-mail:
    Philich
    Philich, Sep 20, 2006
  4. MSDN

    meetviral Guest

    Re: RE: .NET 3.0 Certification / Exams

    Hello Philich,
    I am preparing for the 70-536 exam, I am using following 2 books for
    preparation,
    1)MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-536): Microsoft .NET Framework
    2.0 Application Development Foundation

    2)Programming Microsoft Visual C# 2005: The Language
    byDonis Marshall

    Is there any need to refer more material? If yes then please guide me.

    Thanks in advance,
    Viral

    --
    meetviral
    meetviral, Sep 21, 2006
  5. MSDN

    Sapna Guest

    Hi,
    Actually Even I am planning to give .NET 2.0 Web papers. Can u tell me some
    sources from where I can get the study material

    Thanks
    Sapna

    Sapna, Nov 1, 2006
  6. MSDN

    Mosaic Guest

    Mosaic, Nov 25, 2006
  7. MSDN

    swapnil2006 Guest

    Hi
    Please give some pointers for preparing .NET 2.0 web & enterprise
    applications.

    Regards
    Swapnil

    swapnil2006, Dec 22, 2006
  8. MSDN

    Joel Guest

    i DONT THINK MICROSOFT IS PLANNING TO INTRODUCE ANY NEW .neT 3.0 EXAMS. .net
    3.0 IS JUST AN EXTENTION OF THE .NET 2.0. ONLY THREE COMPONENTS HAVE BEEN
    ADDED TO 3.0 AND BASICALLY THEY ARE PRESENTATION COMPONENTS NOT TO DO WITH A
    CHANGE IN FUNCTIONALITY, LIKE PRESENTATION FOUNDATION, WORKFLOW FOUNDATION
    AND COMMUNICATION FOUNDATION. THEY AID PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND INTEGRATION OF
    DIFFERENT TEAMS OF T APROJECT. SEE MICROSOFT.COM FOR MORE DETAILS

    Joel, Feb 14, 2007
  9. MSDN

    TaTMiNG@HK Guest

    TaTMiNG@HK, Feb 21, 2007
  10. MSDN

    TaTMiNG@HK Guest

    TaTMiNG@HK, Feb 21, 2007
  11. MSDN

    TaTMiNG@HK Guest

    TaTMiNG@HK, Feb 21, 2007
  12. As noted on the blog by Howard Dierking, there are plans for .NET 3.0
    certifications. You might take a loop at his post at:
    http://blogs.msdn.com/howard_dierki...ications-follow-up-implications-for-mcpd.aspx.

    I know they are slated for the Orcas timeframe, but the technology is still
    ..Net 3.0

    Regards,

    Meile

    Meile Zetstra, Mar 28, 2007
  13. MSDN

    Mona Guest

    Hi,
    Could you please post the link to the video presentation.

    Mona, May 17, 2007