    I'm asking this bacause, if the new set of exams are to cover lot of areas
    in WIndows Vista, we need to get familiar with the OS prior to getting into
    the real development for Vista.
    MSDN, Sep 12, 2006

  2. Hi,
    can u tell me the sources from which u prepared for the MCTS exams and how
    long did you take to prepare for each exam? Can you share them with me? I'm
    planning to take it up soon.

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFyeWFubmpveQ==?=, Sep 14, 2006

  3. I completed my MCTS in .NET 2.0 for Windows apps.
    I'm planning to take MCPD up soon.
    Let’s prepare together and exchange some materials.
    My e-mail:
    Philich
    =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGljaA==?=, Sep 20, 2006
  4. Hi,
    Actually Even I am planning to give .NET 2.0 Web papers. Can u tell me some
    sources from where I can get the study material

    Thanks
    Sapna

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FwbmE=?=, Nov 1, 2006
  5. MSDN

    Kev Guest

    <> wrote in
    > Hi,
    > Actually Even I am planning to give .NET 2.0 Web papers. Can u tell me
    > some sources from where I can get the study material
    >
    > Thanks
    > Sapna

    Hi
    If you are talking about exam 70-528 or 70-529 I found the video
    presentations from Microsoft very useful. I thought these were excellent.
    I also a combination of MeasureUp and Self Test for my practice exams.

    Kev
    Kev, Nov 2, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TW9zYWlj?=, Nov 25, 2006
  7. Hi
    Please give some pointers for preparing .NET 2.0 web & enterprise
    applications.

    Regards
    Swapnil

    =?Utf-8?B?c3dhcG5pbDIwMDY=?=, Dec 22, 2006
  8. i DONT THINK MICROSOFT IS PLANNING TO INTRODUCE ANY NEW .neT 3.0 EXAMS. .net
    3.0 IS JUST AN EXTENTION OF THE .NET 2.0. ONLY THREE COMPONENTS HAVE BEEN
    ADDED TO 3.0 AND BASICALLY THEY ARE PRESENTATION COMPONENTS NOT TO DO WITH A
    CHANGE IN FUNCTIONALITY, LIKE PRESENTATION FOUNDATION, WORKFLOW FOUNDATION
    AND COMMUNICATION FOUNDATION. THEY AID PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND INTEGRATION OF
    DIFFERENT TEAMS OF T APROJECT. SEE MICROSOFT.COM FOR MORE DETAILS

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=, Feb 14, 2007
  9. MSDN

    TaTMiNG@HK Guest

    TaTMiNG@HK, Feb 21, 2007
  10. MSDN

    TaTMiNG@HK Guest

    TaTMiNG@HK, Feb 21, 2007
  11. MSDN

    TaTMiNG@HK Guest

    TaTMiNG@HK, Feb 21, 2007
  12. As noted on the blog by Howard Dierking, there are plans for .NET 3.0
    certifications. You might take a loop at his post at:
    http://blogs.msdn.com/howard_dierki...ications-follow-up-implications-for-mcpd.aspx.

    I know they are slated for the Orcas timeframe, but the technology is still
    ..Net 3.0

    Regards,

    Meile

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVpbGUgWmV0c3RyYQ==?=, Mar 28, 2007
  13. Hi,
    Could you please post the link to the video presentation.

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9uYQ==?=, May 17, 2007