Nested Master Pages with ASP.NET

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by onesocksid, Jan 25, 2008.

  1. onesocksid

    onesocksid

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I've configured a master page with two nested master pages. One of the child master pages will house my navigation.aspx page and the other child master page will house the rest of my content pages. Here's the structure

    mainMaster.master
    -contentholder("NavMasterHolder")
    --navMaster.master
    ---contentholder("NavContentHolder")
    ----navpage.aspx
    -contentholder("BodyMasterHolder")
    --bodyMaster.master
    ---contentholder("BodyContentHolder")
    ----home.aspx
    ----users.aspx
    ----contact.aspx

    When I load the program only one of the content holders within the main master page will load. In the properties of the website I can only define one page to load at the program start.

    I need navpage.aspx to load in the navMaster.master and the home.aspx to load in the bodyMaster.master at the same time.

    Is there a was to load those two contentholders dynamically when the mainMaster.master loads?
    onesocksid, Jan 25, 2008