    I've taken pretests and come up about 80% every time. I know my stuff, I
    just get confused with the wording (read: doublespeak)

    Any last bits of advice?
    Glitch, Aug 22, 2004

  2. Glitch

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Glitch" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    news:#oWtXe$:

    > Next week I'm going for my first MCSE test. #290
    >
    > I've taken pretests and come up about 80% every time. I know my
    > stuff, I just get confused with the wording (read: doublespeak)
    >
    > Any last bits of advice?

    Plenty of rest, good breakfast (no gassy foods please), and use the
    restroom before going in for your exam.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."
    catwalker63, Aug 22, 2004

  3. Glitch

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Glitch" <> wrote in news:#oWtXe$hEHA.3264
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Next week I'm going for my first MCSE test. #290
    >
    > I've taken pretests and come up about 80% every time. I know my stuff, I
    > just get confused with the wording (read: doublespeak)
    >
    > Any last bits of advice?

    make sure you go to the can at least 15 min before the exam.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 22, 2004
  4. >make sure you go to the can at least 15 min before the exam.

    that's a rather general time span don't you think? Would it be alright
    to arrive five days before the exam! ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 22, 2004
  5. >and use the
    >restroom before going in for your exam.

    what for?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 22, 2004
  6. > I know my stuff

    But do you know and understand the topics covered on the exam!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 22, 2004
  7. Glitch

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    >>make sure you go to the can at least 15 min before the exam.

    > that's a rather general time span don't you think? Would it be alright
    > to arrive five days before the exam! ;-)
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    i always camp out in from on the testing center. waiting for my time to
    come.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 22, 2004
  8. Glitch

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 22, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:

    >>and use the
    >>restroom before going in for your exam.

    > what for?

    To get some quick "relief", of course.

    --
    Tech "Relaxed Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 22, 2004
  9. Glitch

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > that's a rather general time span don't you think? Would it be alright
    > to arrive five days before the exam! ;-)

    only if you bring your own tent and braindumps

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 22, 2004
  10. Glitch

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <> spewed
    in news:Xns954D7BB045B6Drowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > i always camp out in from on the testing center. waiting for my time to
    > come.

    is that wrist band policy in effect?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 22, 2004
  11. Glitch

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news:p:

    >>and use the
    >>restroom before going in for your exam.

    > what for?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    one last dump...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 22, 2004
  12. Glitch

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Glitch" <> spewed in news:
    #oWtXe$:

    > Any last bits of advice?

    breath...If you know the stuf these are easy exams...if you don't forget to
    breath.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 22, 2004
  13. >>>and use the
    >>>restroom before going in for your exam.

    >> what for?

    >To get some quick "relief", of course.

    would mistress Cindy be allowed in the test center?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 23, 2004
  14. >> that's a rather general time span don't you think? Would it be alright
    >> to arrive five days before the exam! ;-)

    >only if you bring your own tent and braindumps

    and have a Jolly good sing along!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 23, 2004
  15. >breath...If you know the stuf these are easy exams...if you don't forget to
    >breath.

    and if you do forget the breath?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 23, 2004
  16. Glitch

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 23, 2004
  17. >> would mistress Cindy be allowed in the test center?

    >so you got my blow up doll. GIVE HER BACK!!

    no, she wants me now!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 23, 2004
  18. Glitch

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > and if you do forget the breath?

    then it's probably no great loss to humanity....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  19. Glitch

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>> would mistress Cindy be allowed in the test center?

    >>so you got my blow up doll. GIVE HER BACK!!

    > no, she wants me now!

    shades of "almost heros"

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  20. >> and if you do forget the breath?

    >then it's probably no great loss to humanity....

    the lord be praised!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 24, 2004