    preperation?

    Thanks,

    Scott
    scott, Feb 2, 2004

  2. scott

    ubetterbe Guest

    Its the hardest test ever, be scared be afraid ...

    ubetterbe, Feb 2, 2004

  3. scott

    Mech Guest

    I took this test on Saturday and passed, it focuses on
    the new features of 2003 i.e SUS, stub zones etc

    It wasn't that bad, so no panic

    Mech, Feb 3, 2004
  4. scott

    cadman Guest

    Cram up on details for a couple days. Then rest the last day. Quick breeze
    over the day of test. relax.

    cadman, Feb 3, 2004
  5. scott

    Sam Guest

    Mostly new features , I had 3 similar questions on
    software restiction policies and 4 very similar questions
    on Remote Desktop Users group.
    Sam, Feb 5, 2004