NeroVision Express SE

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gerry Wolf, Feb 16, 2006.

  1. Gerry Wolf

    Gerry Wolf Guest

    Anyone familiar with Nero products?

    I recently purchased a NEC DVD recorder and packaged within was the Nero OEM
    suite of applications for creating DVD's.

    All seems to go well until I want to capture the video from my
    camcorder(analog). The program, NeroVision Express, which is required to
    produce the required video files will not open! I've uninstalled and
    reinstalled, upgraded to NeroVision Express 3, all to no avail. My capture
    device is a Dazzle Video Creator 80, but although it may not be compatible,
    wouldn't the program at least open and run?

    Has anyone else had this trouble?

    The system? Windows XP Home on a Anthlon XP3200, FIC AU13 board, 1 GB Ram,
    two 160 GB HDD's.

    Help!! I'm new to this DVD stuff and would love to transfer all my old
    family videos to that format.

    Gerry Wolf

    Gerry Wolf, Feb 16, 2006

  2. Gerry Wolf

    *x@y* Guest

    "Gerry Wolf" <> wrote in message

    > Anyone familiar with Nero products?
    >
    > I recently purchased a NEC DVD recorder and packaged within was the Nero OEM suite of applications
    > for creating DVD's.
    >
    > All seems to go well until I want to capture the video from my camcorder(analog). The program,
    > NeroVision Express, which is required to produce the required video files will not open! I've
    > uninstalled and reinstalled, upgraded to NeroVision Express 3, all to no avail. My capture device
    > is a Dazzle Video Creator 80, but although it may not be compatible, wouldn't the program at least
    > open and run?
    >
    > Has anyone else had this trouble?
    >
    > The system? Windows XP Home on a Anthlon XP3200, FIC AU13 board, 1 GB Ram, two 160 GB HDD's.
    >
    > Help!! I'm new to this DVD stuff and would love to transfer all my old family videos to that
    > format.
    >
    > Gerry Wolf

    Hi Gerry,

    The Software that comes with Recorders & DVD/CD Writers
    are just toys and they won't help much, Google search for a real burning
    Software, if You still want to use NeroVision see the Link
    below. One more hint, if the above is your real email address,
    munch it, for your own protection.

    http://tinyurl.com/9tmgj

    Good Luck, x@y ☺☺☺

    *x@y*, Feb 17, 2006