    All I want to do is get it on a CD (or) 2 so I can watch it in my video-
    player.
    It's one big file and it works fine on my computer

    jamfreak, Dec 28, 2003

  2. jamfreak

    Harrison Guest

    http://www.dvdrhelp.com/
    All you'll ever need for video help.

    Harrison, Dec 28, 2003

  3. jamfreak

    Brian H¹© Guest

    jamfreak said:

    > I downloaded a movie in avi format I want to burn to CD. The movie is
    > 730MB. The problem is that when Nero encodes the movie the filesize
    > dramatically increases and it's too big for a CD.
    > I don't really know what to do now, anybody has any solutions?
    > All I want to do is get it on a CD (or) 2 so I can watch it in my video-
    > player.
    > It's one big file and it works fine on my computer

    Close the wizard when you open Nero-Burning Rom.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 28, 2003
  4. jamfreak

    jeroen Guest

    In article <Xns945EC2B437799volkmenearthlinknet@68.6.19.6>,
    says...
    > I downloaded a movie in avi format I want to burn to CD. The movie is
    > 730MB. The problem is that when Nero encodes the movie the filesize
    > dramatically increases and it's too big for a CD.
    > I don't really know what to do now, anybody has any solutions?
    > All I want to do is get it on a CD (or) 2 so I can watch it in my video-
    > player.
    > It's one big file and it works fine on my computer

    Check the site harrison reccomended.

    It's not uncommon for a single AVI file to result in 2 SVCD disks.
    --
    Met vriendelijke groeten/Best regards
    Jeroen Wijnands

    jeroen, Dec 31, 2003