    When I try to burn an image file (~823M) NERO6 claims it's too big.. yet
    when I try to burn the same image file with NERO5, it works!! go figure..
    Anybody else experiencing this anomoly too!???????

    mr_cool, Oct 10, 2003

  2. mr_cool

    Mac Breck Guest

    "mr_cool" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns94108FE45DFA9mrcoolnospamfastmail@66.185.95.104...
    > I just upgraded from NERO5 to NERO6. It's a nice program... BUT!!!!!!!!!!!
    > When I try to burn an image file (~823M) NERO6 claims it's too big.. yet
    > when I try to burn the same image file with NERO5, it works!! go figure..
    > Anybody else experiencing this anomoly too!???????

    Just a SWAG:

    Does Nero (5 or 6) use part of your hard drive partition as its scratch
    area? You may be running out of scratch area on the drive Nero 6 is trying
    to use, but not in the partition that Nero 5 is trying to use.

    --
    Mac Breck (KoshN) - from the desktop PC
    -------------------------------

    Mac Breck, Oct 10, 2003

  3. mr_cool

    Doug Wright Guest

    mr_cool wrote:
    | I just upgraded from NERO5 to NERO6. It's a nice program...
    | BUT!!!!!!!!!!! When I try to burn an image file (~823M) NERO6 claims
    | it's too big.. yet when I try to burn the same image file with NERO5,
    | it works!! go figure.. Anybody else experiencing this anomoly
    | too!???????

    In nero 6 they introduced a bug that prevented overburning. It's since
    fixed - you need an updated version.

    --
    Doug

    Doug Wright, Oct 10, 2003
  4. mr_cool

    mr_cool Guest

    "mr_cool" <> wrote in

    > I just upgraded from NERO5 to NERO6. It's a nice program...
    > BUT!!!!!!!!!!! When I try to burn an image file (~823M) NERO6 claims
    > it's too big.. yet when I try to burn the same image file with NERO5,
    > it works!! go figure.. Anybody else experiencing this anomoly

    get the patch from nero.com i had same prob.. it went away!

    mr_cool, Jan 31, 2004