    B.W. Guest

    What is the difference between Nero Express and Nero Burning Rom SE ?

    TIA
    B.W., Mar 2, 2006

  2. B.W.

    Steve Mackie Guest

    > What is the difference between Nero Express and Nero Burning Rom SE ?

    Nero Express is the 'for dummies' startup interface and the Nero Burning ROM
    is a more advanded version of the same software. Nero Burning Rom came
    first, then the Express. I think now it's called "Nero StartSmart."
    Steve Mackie, Mar 2, 2006

  3. Steve Mackie wrote:
    >>What is the difference between Nero Express and Nero Burning Rom SE ?

    > Nero Express is the 'for dummies' startup interface and the Nero Burning ROM
    > is a more advanded version of the same software. Nero Burning Rom came
    > first, then the Express. I think now it's called "Nero StartSmart."

    SmartStart is the UI that lets you pick which program of the Nero Suite
    to ue by picking the function you want to execute.

    --
    - Barry
    Barry L. Wallis, Mar 2, 2006