Nero

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by STEPHEN, Apr 13, 2006.

  1. STEPHEN

    STEPHEN Guest

    every time I have tried to burn stuff onto a blank CD, it doesn't work. I
    think my Nero is up the wall. It is a few years old now, but surly it should
    work, or am I burning wrong, any hints will be welcome

    Is there any other packages I should buy

    TIA

    Stephen

    he wall

    --

    "from the man who can't make proper gravy"

    STEPHEN, Apr 13, 2006

  2. STEPHEN

    k35454 Guest

    "STEPHEN" <> wrote in message
    every time I have tried to burn stuff onto a blank CD, it doesn't work. I
    think my Nero is up the wall. It is a few years old now, but surly it should
    work, or am I burning wrong, any hints will be welcome

    Is there any other packages I should buy

    TIA

    Stephen

    My Nero will burn OK, but won't play back. Reinstall didn't do any
    good. k35454.

    he wall

    --

    "from the man who can't make proper gravy"

    k35454, Apr 14, 2006