    I cannot burn cd's because so far through the burning process it stops and i
    get a message saying the files are corrupted.aborted burning.I am using
    windows xp and nero 5.Can anyone help please.

    BABS, Jun 29, 2003

  2. BABS

    Kráftéé Guest

    > I cannot burn cd's because so far through the burning process it
    > stops and i get a message saying the files are corrupted.aborted
    > burning.I am using windows xp and nero 5.Can anyone help please.

    Have you downloaded/installed the CD burning update from the Windows
    update sight??

    Which version of Nero are you using (there are a few version5's
    available the latest being 5.5.10.35)? The updates are freely
    available from the homesite
    http://www.nero.com/en/index.html#download)

    --
    B-)

    Here I go again.....

    Kráftéé, Jun 29, 2003

  3. BABS

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... BABS said:

    > I cannot burn cd's because so far through the burning process it stops and i
    > get a message saying the files are corrupted.aborted burning.I am using
    > windows xp and nero 5.Can anyone help please.

    Miss out the corrupt files and burn the rest.

    Brian H¹©, Jun 29, 2003
  4. BABS

    Plato Guest

    BABS wrote:

    > I cannot burn cd's because so far through the burning process it stops and i
    > get a message saying the files are corrupted.aborted burning.I am using
    > windows xp and nero 5.Can anyone help please.

    When was the last time you performamed some basic system maintanance?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jun 30, 2003