    can not perform end of disc at once everytime i burn video files to dvd-rw
    in nero 6.x something. two different pcs and 2 different drives with
    different brand discs too. what could be going on?
    heavenbound, Oct 10, 2004

  2. heavenbound

    Drifter Guest

    On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 09:02:25 -0700, "heavenbound" <> wrote:

    >can not perform end of disc at once everytime i burn video files to dvd-rw
    >in nero 6.x something. two different pcs and 2 different drives with
    >different brand discs too. what could be going on?

    -Are you sure the burners are DVD burners?
    -Are you sure the DVD burners and Discs are the same format (both
    DVD+R or DVD-R)?

    I nearly went insane trying to use DVD-R discs at work where
    everything is DVD+R format. Felt like a complete idiot by the time I
    realized what the issue was.

    Drifter
    "I've been here, I've been there..."
    Drifter, Oct 11, 2004