    process seems to go well until the very end when I get an error saying the
    burn has failed..Am I doing something wrong? I am running Windows xp
    pro....Thanks.......Jean

    jean, Nov 9, 2004

  2. jean

    Paul - xxx Guest

    jean vaguely muttered something like ...
    > I've been trying to write dvds using Nero Vision Express....The whole
    > process seems to go well until the very end when I get an error saying the
    > burn has failed..Am I doing something wrong? I am running Windows xp
    > pro....Thanks.......Jean

    Have you tried burning at lower speeds?

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules !!!

    Paul - xxx, Nov 9, 2004

  3. jean

    jean Guest

    "Paul - xxx" <> wrote in message
    > jean vaguely muttered something like ...
    > > I've been trying to write dvds using Nero Vision Express....The whole
    > > process seems to go well until the very end when I get an error saying

    the
    > > burn has failed..Am I doing something wrong? I am running Windows xp
    > > pro....Thanks.......Jean

    > Have you tried burning at lower speeds?
    >
    > --
    > Paul ...
    > (8(|) Homer Rules !!!
    > "A tosser is a tosser, no matter what mode of transport they're using."

    Yes I have

    jean, Nov 9, 2004
  4. jean

    Paul - xxx Guest

    jean vaguely muttered something like ...
    > "Paul - xxx" <> wrote in message
    >> jean vaguely muttered something like ...
    >>> I've been trying to write dvds using Nero Vision Express....The whole
    >>> process seems to go well until the very end when I get an error saying
    >>> the burn has failed..Am I doing something wrong? I am running Windows xp
    >>> pro....Thanks.......Jean

    >> Have you tried burning at lower speeds?

    > Yes I have

    Are the DVD files too big maybe, have you tried different brands of media,
    have you tried different options for burning, have you tried a different
    method of burning?

    What exactly are you doing ? By that, I mean are these downloaded movies,
    ripped off movies, files to DVD for backup, what settings in options do you
    use etc etc?

    A little more information might help someone give you a better answer ...

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules !!!

    Paul - xxx, Nov 9, 2004
  5. jean

    jean Guest

    "Paul - xxx" <> wrote in message
    > jean vaguely muttered something like ...
    > > "Paul - xxx" <> wrote in message
    > >> jean vaguely muttered something like ...

    xp

    > >> Have you tried burning at lower speeds?

    > > Yes I have

    > Are the DVD files too big maybe, have you tried different brands of media,
    > have you tried different options for burning, have you tried a different
    > method of burning?
    >
    > What exactly are you doing ? By that, I mean are these downloaded movies,
    > ripped off movies, files to DVD for backup, what settings in options do

    you
    > use etc etc?
    >
    > A little more information might help someone give you a better answer ...
    >
    > --
    > Paul ...
    > (8(|) Homer Rules !!!
    > "A tosser is a tosser, no matter what mode of transport they're using."

    I use downloaded movies....the files are not too big...in fact I've tried
    every different option that there is but still no joy......As I said the
    burn seems to be successful all the way through the process right to the end
    when its says Burn Failed....I havent tried any other burning
    programmes...Any advice on which one I could
    use??.............................Jean

    jean, Nov 9, 2004
  6. jean

    Parko Guest

    On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 19:02:46 +0000, jean wrote:
    >I havent tried any other burning
    > programmes...Any advice on which one I could

    Try this little program. Burns audio CDs, DVDs,
    and doooes a good job at ripping audio to WAV, Mp3 and OGG.

    http://www.cdburnerxp.se/
    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345