    Vision Express my burner is a creative 48x any help would be great

    thanks mucko

    ---

    mucko, Jan 20, 2004

  2. mucko

    FeaolPlay Guest

    What exactly do u wish to burn? An audio cd or (x(s))vcd/dvd?

    "mucko" <> wrote in message
    > Gday All
    >
    > Whilst audio files for a cd I recieved a Power Calibration Error using

    Nero

    FeaolPlay, Jan 20, 2004

  3. mucko

    mucko Guest

    Sorry should have said while burning audio/music cd etc even burning
    mp3/wav files it bloody stops. I have even reduced the recording speed to no
    avail

    "FeaolPlay" <> wrote in message
    > What exactly do u wish to burn? An audio cd or (x(s))vcd/dvd?
    >

    > "mucko" <> wrote in message
    > > Gday All
    > >
    > > Whilst audio files for a cd I recieved a Power Calibration Error using

    > Nero
    > > Vision Express my burner is a creative 48x any help would be great
    > >
    > > thanks mucko
    > >

    > > ---

    ---

    mucko, Jan 20, 2004
  4. mucko

    FeaolPlay Guest

    Try burning under normal Nero Burning Rom instead of express.

    FeaolPlay, Jan 20, 2004