    I put in a normal 4.7gb disc 120min and it tells me the disc does not have
    enough space

    any ideas with a solution would be greatl recived.....thanks in advance...
    richard, Sep 27, 2006

  2. richard

    dadiOH Guest

    richard wrote:
    > i am trying to burn a film which is 117min long 692Mb size

    > I put in a normal 4.7gb disc 120min and it tells me the disc does
    > not have enough space
    >
    > any ideas with a solution would be greatl recived.....thanks in
    > advance...

    692 MB or 6.92 GB (6920 MB)? The latter would be usual for that
    length film. If that is the case, the solution is DVDShrink.

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Sep 27, 2006

  3. richard

    noygdb Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    >i am trying to burn a film which is 117min long 692Mb size
    > I put in a normal 4.7gb disc 120min and it tells me the disc does not have
    > enough space
    >
    > any ideas with a solution would be greatl recived.....thanks in advance...

    have you converted this film with nerovision ?
    if so download the latest version this has been fixed for this problem
    noygdb, Sep 27, 2006
  4. Possibility:
    If you are using Nero's OEM with Nero Vision, select the "Recode" option.
    This will compress data with very little loss until it fits into the
    available space. Also make sure that you have DVD selected and not CD. Hope
    this helps.

    -Paul/Eggplant Software Solutions

    Eggplant Software Solutions, Sep 28, 2006