    don't want menu to be displayed when opened in the beginning.

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui
    Bun Mui, May 17, 2006

  2. Bun Mui

    Tony Guest

    "Bun Mui" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > How do I make DVD without menus on Nero Vision Express?
    >

    > I don't want the "Island" stuff there.
    >

    > Just want the videos to play one after another on the DVD player and
    > don't want menu to be displayed when opened in the beginning.
    >

    > Thanks.
    >

    > Bun Mui

    At the first screen where you add content, click on the more>> button at the
    button and uncheck the create menu on disc box
    Tony, May 17, 2006

  3. Bun Mui

    Dave Guest

    | Just want the videos to play one after another on the DVD player and
    | don't want menu to be displayed when opened in the beginning.

    Check Philips DVD player DVP642/37

    I have one and it reads these file types: .avi, .mpg, DIVX, and .wmv. I've
    ripped several movies onto one disk and it plays them all w/o any problems.
    Awesome DVD Player. Philips says it supports .MP4's but I haven't been able
    to get to read the files. They say in order for it to play MP4's it has to
    be a specific encoding. Would be nice if it played PSP MP4's.

    Dave
    Dave, May 18, 2006