    continue playing after the slideshow they begin on ends. Hope this is
    clear; please help! Thanks.

    , Jun 7, 2006

  2. Guest

    I'm sure I used Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder in the past and was
    impressed with its features. It's built-in burning ability lets you
    easily create a DVD slideshow with soundtracks and effects.

    wrote:
    > I'm building a dvd with several slideshows, and I want audio tracks to
    > continue playing after the slideshow they begin on ends. Hope this is
    > clear; please help! Thanks.

    , Jun 7, 2006

  3. Alpha Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I'm building a dvd with several slideshows, and I want audio tracks to
    > continue playing after the slideshow they begin on ends. Hope this is
    > clear; please help! Thanks.

    If I understand you, this is not possible...since each slideshow is a
    video/audio object.

    Alpha, Jun 7, 2006
  4. Guest

    Alpha wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > > I'm building a dvd with several slideshows, and I want audio tracks to
    > > continue playing after the slideshow they begin on ends. Hope this is
    > > clear; please help! Thanks.
    > >

    > If I understand you, this is not possible...since each slideshow is a
    > video/audio object.

    Thanks. I figured it wasn't. Any way to insert text as a slide, or do I
    need to do the text in another program and save it as a graphic?

    , Jun 8, 2006