Nero ShowTime - reinstall?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Terry Pinnell, Mar 31, 2006.

  1. I can play DVDs fine in all my other players (PowerDVD, WMP, VLC,
    etc), but NeroShowTime doesn't work properly. I'd therefore like to
    re-install it. But I've got so much Nero stuff and all except ShowTime
    seems to work OK. So I'm nervous about screwing things up. After all,
    I don't really need ShowTime - it just frustrates me that it's not
    working. If possible the aim is to isolate whatever it takes to
    reinstall just ShowTime.

    So could I please get some help here on sorting out what I do and
    don't have. I reckon that I originally had something called 'Nero DVD
    Suite', which I think came with my DVD drive a year or so ago. But
    I've also supplemented that with various upgrades. I've listed some
    potentially relevant facts:

    NERO INFO (SOFTWARE TAB)
    Nero Burning ROM 6, 6, 0, 16
    Nero StartSmart 2, 0, 0, 26
    NeroVision 3,1,0,16
    Nero ShowTime 2, 0, 0, 44
    Nero Recode 2 2, 2, 6, 17
    Cover Designer 2, 3, 0, 47
    Nero BackItUp Application 1, 2, 0, 54
    InCD 4, 3, 20, 1

    ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS
    Nero Digital
    Nero Media Player
    Nero OEM

    SETUP PROGRAMS ON HD
    (Not all necessarily installed, but how do I tell?)
    InCD-4.3.20.1.exe
    InCD4Reader.exe
    Nero Gen-CleanTool.zip
    Nero-6.6.0.16.exe